It’s the 2nd Annual TalentNet Live Social Recruiting Conference August 27th, 2010
What started with a Tweet has become the most exciting social recruiting event in North Texas. The story is here.
Location: Frito Lay HQ Conference Center, Plano,TX
Presenters include: Amanda Ellis, Michael Long, Michael Goldberg, Chris Hoyt, Jim Schnyder, Stephanie Lloyd, Craig Fisher, Jeff Lipschultz, Dorothy Beach, Sarah White, Jenny Devaughn, Mark Sullivan, Bill Boorman, Geoff Webb, Jessica Merrell, Bryan Wempen, Dennis Smith, Trish Mcfarlane, Marianthe Verver, Gail Houston, Peggy McKee, Rayanne Thorn, Dirk Spencer, Moises Lopez, Jeremy Roberts, and more.
An all day event full of great learning and networking. We’ll show you the latest techniques, best practices, social media tools, and time savers for effective Talent Attraction, Applicant Tracking, Employer Branding, Candidate Sourcing, Community Building, Marketing, and so much more.
Love for TalentNet Live 2009:
- September 12, 2009 at 7:14 amThe event today was a lot of fun and the speaker sessions I attended were all chalked full of great information. Thanks everyone for all of their hard work to make this event possible.Gail Houston
- Brandon BarberSeptember 12, 2009 at 5:05 pmEnjoyed the talk and look forward to putting this stuff into action!
- Dennis SmithSeptember 12, 2009 at 5:58 pmWhat an awesome day yesterday! I had a blast connecting with recruiters in the DFW area and got to sit in on break-out sessions led by some of the best and smartest recruiters and marketing pro’s in the industry!
I learned something new (love the Talent Puddle concept); was blown away by what Frito-Lay and Pepsico are doing in the world of Social Media; made new friends (wow, still can’t believe Mark Sullivan (Time Warner Cable) had his entire team of recruiters at the conf); got to meet Shama (from Shama.TV); and got to hear Bill Boorman at his first U.S. speaking engagement! By the way, this is one smart and funny guy – we were extremely lucky to have him be a part of TalentNet Live!
I’m counting the days to TalentNet Live! 2 ~ : )
- Dirk SpencerSeptember 13, 2009 at 5:28 amGreat Hosts – Great Location – Great Speakers. A lot of good information on leveraging Social Media for talent identification, corporate branding, and the new trends in recruiting.
Account Management & Recruiting
ProTech Solutions, Inc
- Mike HanesSeptember 13, 2009 at 3:00 pmHad such a great time at the conference Friday. Met some awesome people. I learned so much and want to make sure I implement some of the great things that were shared. Thanks to Pepsico for hosting, to the sponsers, and to all the speakers/presenters!
- Kevin LoveSeptember 13, 2009 at 5:49 pmThe amount of talent at the TalentNet Live event was astounding. What really impressed me was the openness that not only the presenters shared with everyone regarding the latest tools and methodology but the openness of the conference attendees sharing with each other. For those reading about this event that were unable to attend, strongly consider attending the next one. You will not regret it!
My thanks to all responsible for making this event possible,
Kevin Love, MBA (e-Business)
Training and Development Professional
Google Voice: 817-778-8540
- Judy ReynoldsSeptember 14, 2009 at 3:30 amSpending the day at TalentNet Live on 9/11/09 was one of the best days of my life. Wow, so many truly great and well known recruiters and presentors. I am blessed to have been there. Looking forward to TalentNet Live 2!
- Larry BrantleySeptember 14, 2009 at 10:16 pmHad a blast Friday! The event was awesome and it was good to see some friendly faces in the crowd.
Thanks for getting the event together.
- Marianthe VerverSeptember 16, 2009 at 12:48 amWhat a great opportunity to meet so many knowledgeable people at TalentNet Live on 9/11/09.
Each topic was relevant whether you were a Corporate Recruiter or Agency Recruiter or regardless of the company size. I have already starting implementing what I have learned.
Thank you DFWTRN (Texas Recruiter’s Network) and to PepsiCo/Frito Lay for sponsoring such a great conference.
Everyone I spoke with was asking when the next TalentNet Live is happening!
Corporate Recruiter, NeoSpire
- Dorothy C. BeachSeptember 17, 2009 at 11:46 pmIt was such a kick to be part of TNL and to work with the team that drove it: Craig Fisher, Jim Schnyder, Mark Sullivan and Dennis Smith. I learned a lot and met some great people as others have said here – lots of openess. On top of that I learned today that the donation to the FallenHeroesFamilySupportFund has doubled to $2,000 from the proceeds of this event. The DFWTRN picked up about 10 new members too so it turned out well for a lot of people in and outside of the conference. This all started on Twitter folks and I am sure Craig will keep the flame burning…
- Shelly J. PriceSeptember 18, 2009 at 6:06 amThis was a GREAT venue!!! I’m so glad I attended – the knowledge flying around was unbelievable. I’ll be looking forward to the sequel.
Thank You to ALL the speakers and sponsors!
Last, but definitely not least – the presentation of the check to the FallenHerosFamilySupportFund, was a very touching moment and so proud to be a part of it.
- Diane PipkinSeptember 24, 2009 at 6:41 amSimply Amazing!!! It’s been over a week and I’m still telling other recruiters about an awesome opportunity that took place at Frito Lay. Thank all you for the helpful tips and sharing best practices.
To all the sponsors and everyone who took part in putting this event together I thank from the bottom of my recruiting heart.
See you next year…this will be an annual event right